To point to the spreadsheet having had a successful year, the target should be a strike-rate of around fifty-five percent. Therefore, I think it's fair to conclude that the spreadsheet needs to have a perfect fortnight to end the season satisfactory.
For tonight, it has the Jacksonville Jaguars winning outright - as road dogs - against the New York Jets and for the total amount of points scored in the game to be 43.
As of the time of writing, the Jags are two-point underdogs and the totals line is set at 37. Therefore, it recommends:
As per usual, I've taken a look at my database, with results dating back to the 2001 season, to make a case for (or against!) the two selections. Here's what I've noticed.
- The Jaguars are 6-6 straight up in the 12 meetings since 2001
- The Jags are 2-5 straight up when on the road against the Jets
- The Jaguars are 4-3 when positioned as underdogs
- The Jaguars are 4-2 as road dogs in these meetings
- The Over is 8-4 in the twelve games
- The Over is 5-2 when the game is played in NY/NJ