Saturday, July 18, 2015

Too Hot For School

Remember a number of weeks ago when I mentioned that I had tried a packet of the latest Doritos Roulette tortilla chips?

It seems I wasn't the only one who disliked them.

According to the Daily Mail, a school in Scarborough has banned the chips after a pupil took ill after eating them.

The girl apparently experienced breathing difficulties after eating a few of the chips. Wow, I wasn't that bad when I tried them. However, I can totally understand how someone else could have react like that after sampling them.

I haven't touched them since. Never will again!

No comments:

Post a Comment