The Super Bowl takes place tonight and - as you would expect - I am looking forward to it.
However, I'm not looking forward to it as much as I have in previous years.
The reason, I suppose, is because I have bets on both Baltimore and San Francisco so I will win something whatever happens.
I thought it would be a good position to be in when you have both sides - and some would argue that it is - for me, it takes part of the fun away from betting.
The Super Bowl always comes with its prop bets and, as I have done in the past, I will share what I've bet on. Be aware that I haven't bothered looking at stats or trends for the past fortnight due to there being no need to pick a side so everything I have done below has been on a whim:
- Colin Kaepernick over 0.5 total interceptions 5/6
- Baltimore to score a rushing touchdown 8/11
- San Francisco to score in all four quarters 2/1
- Over 1.5 fumbles 7/5
- Joe Flacco to throw over 1.5 touchdown passes 20/21
- San Francisco NOT to convert a 4th down 8/15
- The Ravens defence to make less than 2.5 sacks 7/10
- At least one 2-point conversions to be made 4/1
- At least one missed field goal 5/6
- Less than 5.5 touchdowns 5/6
I'll be back tomorrow to write about what happened.