The best performing plays have been in the totals where it has gone 4-1. However, it is coming off a losing week after selecting the Washington .vs. Chicago game to go over thirty-eight points. The game finished with Washington 12-7 victors.
For tonight, the New Orleans Saints will head to Arizona to take on the Cardinals. I have put the data into the spreadsheet and it predicts that there will be a total of forty-five points and for the Saints to win by a field goal.
The betting firms have the total set at forty-four and the Saints are two-and-a-half point underdogs. Therefore, the plays are as follows:
New Orleans +2.5
With those plays in mind, I have consulted my NFL totals and point-spread database, which has historical results dating back to 2001, to see if a case could be made for or against what the spreadsheet believes. Here's what I found.
- The Over is 6-2 in all meetings since 2001
- The Over is 4-0 when the game is played in Arizona
- The Saints are 1-1 when playing as underdogs
- The Saints are 5-3 straight up in all meetings
- The Saints are 1-3 straight up in Arizona
Post a Comment