A puzzle magazine, seemingly from over here in the UK, followed me on Twitter last week. Shortly after, I noticed they had followed me, I received a tweet directed towards me from the account.
Hi David! Love #Puzzlemagazines and #competitions?! ______ has everything you could possibly want as your perfect puzzle pal & to win big #cashcompetitions in every issue! Why not try us today for only £1?
I've left off the name of the magazine for reasons you'll find out shortly.
I thought a pound to sample an issue of the magazine was intriguing, so clicked on the link that directed me to the magazine's website.
- The site boasted that each issue contains: 48 pages of Wordsearches, Crosswords and Arrowords
- Free-to-enter Competitions and Prize Draws
- £62,5000 in tax-free cash prizes
- Lotto Syndicate with 10 lines on each Wednesday and Saturday lotto draw
- 500 chances to win in EVERY issue
- Exclusive Cross the Ball competition
- £500 Match and Win Lucky Number
- £250 Charity Award Competition
- 20% discount on our other digital puzzle titles