Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Cottage Pie Story Of The Day

One news story caught my attention more than any other.

For the wrong reason.

The Sun had an article online about a lady who put her Sainsbury's cottage pie in the microwave. She was unhappy when the product came out burnt and shared her disgust online.

The problem? Well - she had read the instructions incorrectly. Instead of putting the meal in the microwave for a few minutes, she read the part which explained how to oven cook.

People took the mickey out of her for the mishap.

The thing that made me wonder is this...

Is it really news?

Seems like a waste of Internet ink if you ask me.

(Writes the person who has just spent today's post writing about it himself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment