On New Year's Day, for the past few years, I've published a post filled with predictions for the next twelve months. Then - on the final day of the year - I put up another post where I look back at my guesses to see where I went right... (or mainly where I went wrong!).
In today's post, I'll put up some things for 2019 with the aim of looking back on in 364 days.
- Kenny Omega will retain the IWGP Heavyweight Championship against Hiroshi Tanahashi at Wrestle Kingdom 13
- Tetsuya Naito will regain the IWGP Intercontinental Championship from Chris Jericho at the same event
- Bruce Arians will become the new head coach of the Cleveland Browns
- Mike McCarthy will be named head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Charlotte Flair will win the women's Royal Rumble (Even though I've bet on it, I'm not brave enough to say that she'll joint-win it with Becky Lynch)
- Ole Gunnar Solksjaer, who is currently Manchester United's interim coach, will be given the job on a permanent basis
- The main event of WrestleMania 35 will be Ronda Rousey .vs. Charlotte Flair .vs. Becky Lynch in a triple threat match
- Seth Rollins will be the men's Royal Rumble winner.
- John Cena will win his seventeenth world title before November (I'm guessing if he doesn't do it at WrestleMania, it'll be on the first episode of Smackdown on Fox)
- Jose Mourinho will return to Real Madrid as coach
- Arsenal will win the FA Cup
- Cardiff City will avoid relegation from the Premier League
- Eli Manning will leave the New York Giants
- Manning will become the Jacksonville Jaguars' quarterback
- Rafa Benitez will be sacked by Newcastle United before Valentine's Day
- Bill Belichick will step down as head coach of the New England Patriots
- Indianapolis' Andrew Luck will be voted the Comeback Player of the Year
- Frank Reich deserves to be the NFL's Coach of the Year, but somebody else will get it
- A Home and Away legend will return to our screens
- An AFC Conference team will become Super Bowl Champions
Happy New Year!