Super Bowl Sunday 2014.
I cannot wait until tonight. I guess it's the first time since 2007 that I have been this excited for a Super Bowl.
Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy the big game - it's just that I had a team to cheer for in '07 and now, in 2014, I am hoping Peyton Manning takes the Broncos all the way and will be the one raising the Lombardi Trophy in our early hours of tomorrow morning.
As promised, here are the prop bets I have placed on the game.
- Seattle to score more than 1 field goal in the first quarter
- Peyton Manning not to throw an interception
- The last accepted penalty of the game will be pass interference
- Peyton Manning to throw a touchdown pass in the 2nd quarter
- Manning to have over 1.5 rush attempts
- The Super Bowl MVP to thank his teammates first