Saturday, November 04, 2017

A Scary Experience

I had a crazy experience this morning when I was washing.

The shower head wasn't working properly, so I turned it around and - as I was doing that - water went up my nose and into my mouth.

It caused me to choke and have struggle to catch my breath properly. Genuinely put the fear of God into me.

I had a similar experience thirteen years ago when I choked on some food. To be fair, the 2004 thing was a lot worse, but today was still scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment