Tomorrow is the Cheltenham Festival.
I don't know if I'll bet on it this year, though.
I have done ZERO research this year because I decided that - with the Coronavirus casting a threat over the meeting - I didn't want to buy the book to do any work only for the races to be postponed or cancelled.
This isn't to say I am definitely NOT doing my regular Cheltenham posts. It's just that I MIGHT NOT do them.
Check back tomorrow to see whether it's a go or not.