This is where I'll predict things that will happen in the upcoming year. Then, on December 31st, I'll look back at these predictions to determine how
Before I begin, it's worth noting that today is the 10th anniversary of my debut in the blog world. It has flown by!
I'll write more about my decade in the near future. Let's get to the spoilers for the year ahead.
- Kazuchika Okada will retain the IWGP Heavyweight Championship against Hiroshi Tanahashi at Wrestle Kingdom 10 on January 4th.
- The Super Bowl will be won by... the Arizona Cardinals.
- Floyd Mayweather will return to the boxing ring by the end of the year
- The Rock and Ronda Rousey will wrestle Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in the main event of WrestleMania 32
- This is one that will bug me if it doesn't come in as I have a bet on it, but I'll put it out there: Sylvester Stallone will win a best supporting actor Oscar for his role in Creed
- Slash and Axl Rose will not work together (there was talk that the two will reform their version of Guns N Roses for a festival at the time of posting)
- CM Punk will make his UFC debut
- Kevin Owens will win the Money in the Bank briefcase
- Jose Mourinho WILL NOT become Manchester United boss
- Peyton Manning will leave the Denver Broncos
- A Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm rematch will end with Holm winning again
- The final season of The X Factor will bring joy to my heart
- Manchester United will claim the FA Cup
- The world will go Star Wars crazy at least twice this year. First with the release of The Force Awakens on DVD/Blu-ray and then in the latter part of the year with the premiere of the spin-off movie.
- Pringles will release a new flavour 'potato snack' in the next year but I will not like the taste
- One of the Celebrity Big Brother shows that will air in 2016 will be won by somebody I have never heard of before (Probably the lock of the year, to be fair!).