Seeing as the theme is 'threes', let's hope the third week will be the most triumphant (so far!)
I'd like to preface that I haven't really worked as hard on these selections as I should have this week. With all that being said, they are still the ones I am running with. If you follow these picks, I urge you not to do big stakes because of the time - or lack thereof - that I have put in.
This week, I've selected - first goalscorers, match result and goals as the three genres.
MULTIPLES (current record 10-8)
1) Nicolas Anelka to score first in Chelsea's game (UK Premier League)
2) Wolfsburg v Hertha Berlin OVER 2 goals (Germany)
3) Kris Boyd to score first in Rangers' game (Scotland)
4) ADO Den Haag V NAC Breda OVER 2 goals (Holland)
5) Real Madrid to win (Spain)
6) Villareal v Sporting OVER 2 goals (Spain)
7) Fulham to win (UK Premier League)
8) Napoli to win (Italy)
9) David Villa to score first in Valencia's game (Spain)
£15.33 block (511 bets at 3p a line)
SINGLE OF THE WEEK (current record 1-1)
AZ Alkmaar to win 2-0 (Holland)